Tuesday, May 09, 2006

COm lab

ARGH
Can some pple dun dao me? I rather like be angry at me and then convey ur true feelings than dao me. Daoing is BAD i dun get to see wad i did wrong, so i cannot make revamps and make myself a better person. So ultimately both parties are on the losing end.
now..i am in the lab...whee the teacher is not here so we got a whole period of free time...isn't that juz WUNDerfool! haha tsk tsk.

I...er...thursday is English SA, Math SA and 2.4. I dun feel like runnning 2.4, but well i guess that day after consuming bars of choco and with 'motivation' from my dumbo seniors i can make a perfect score for NAPHA. Woohoo!

really i get to know a lot more about certain pple through blogs. Cuz they dun talk to me much during normal occasions, so they may appear happy or friendly or like me or wadeva but actually they may be the oopposite ie may hate me.

____ does not like me. "She very the wad... leh" I very wad? Some body enlighten me. Hypocritical? Arrogant wadeva. There is bound to be people who don't like me or can't stand the sight of me.

Yesterday, i went to last year's strings blog. The events are like so eventful lar...haha look wad's happened to my dear dear English. haha rachel, Chiglish or Engnese?

Ok deardear Cheryl koh is calling me for Speech! GTG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home